Ask your question directly to our service desk
Digital Safety Passport
The Digital Safety Passport (DSP) is a biometrics-based smartcard. The card is very reliable and strictly personal. All the pertinent information about the person, including his or her safety and training qualifications, is linked to the card. The information can be accessed in a number of ways. The DSP holder can access his or her information at any time via a secure web application. What does it look like? You can see an example here. This is actually a digital 'Green Book'.
- Easy to use.
- Time saving in (access) verification.
- Elimination of identity fraud.
- Automatic updating of qualifications from educational registers.
- Digital stamping of the on-site safety instructions.
- Real-time verification through linking to (existing) acces systems.
- Links in hour registration systems and preregistration systems.
- Automatic notifications with respect to the validity of a training course or ID.
Would you like to know what a Digital Safety Passport can mean to you? Would you like to discuss the advantages of a Digital Safety Passport for you or your organisation further? Please contact us for an obligation-free chat or advice.
Register your company for a Digital Safety Passport
A contract with Secure Logistics is needed to apply for a Digital Safety Passport. After the contract is finalised, you can apply for the Digital Safety Passport. The contract is free unless it should be made with urgency.
Click here to apply for a contract.